Passenger Traction Lifts from Axess2
At Axess2 we’re leading suppliers of a fantastic range of high quality traction passenger lifts.
Our traction lifts are easy to install, reliable, innovative and provide excellent lifetime costs. They feature an array of advanced components and a superior build too, resulting in an exceptional ride quality.
As premier lift suppliers, we offer a wide selection of traction passenger lifts, which are suitable for loads from 320kg (4 person) up to 2000kg (26 person). Like our range of hydraulic lifts these are also available as machine room (MR) or machine room-less versions (MRL).
As a well-respected UK lift company, Axess 2 has supplied lifts for some of the biggest names in the commercial sector. Omega, Next, Mamas & Papas and McDonalds are just a few of the impressive names on our client list.
Traction lifts are one of the most popular types of lift, and for good reason. They use considerably less power than hydraulic systems with comparable statistics, yet can still achieve high speeds and deal efficiently with a wide range of lift capacities.
Benefits of our Traction Lifts:
- Proven value for money passenger lift solutions for low, medium and high rise buildings
- Maximum flexibility for passenger lift shaft design
- Gearless and geared Motor Room-Less (MRL) options
- Excellent ride quality due to precision speed control and noise reduction
- Energy efficient passenger lift solution using
- Variable Voltage Variable Frequency (VVVF) control
Geared MRL Traction Lift
Motor Room-Less (MRL) Traction Lifts – Geared
The standard MRL geared traction lifts bring high performance and efficiency. Comfort whilst traveling is guaranteed by low noise operation and excellent stopping precision. Our traction lifts are available in capacity ranges from 480kg – 1200kg with speeds up to 1.0 m/s. With a wide range of finishes and accessories to choose from, you can be sure we have the right passenger lift best suited to your requirements.
Gearless MRL Traction Lift
Motor Room-Less (MRL) Traction Lifts – Gearless
Our Motor Room-Less (MRL) gearless traction passenger lift offers you the same benefits and finishes as our geared traction passenger lift product plus the benefit of speeds up to 1.6m/s and the increase in capacity range, up to 2000kg!
Energy Saving Technology
- Space Saving: no machine room means maximum utilization of building space within all relevant regulations.
- Cost Saving: lower construction costs because there is no need to build a machine room.
- Energy Saving: MRL Gearless saves you up to 40-50% on energy running costs, thanks to the Permanent Magnet Gearless Drive system.
- Building design flexibility: no visible machine room gives the architect more flexibility in the building’s design.
- Durable: safety for the long term, components and sub-systems have passed very severe tests.
- Superior Ride Comfort: MRL Gearless delivers unparalleled precision and ride comfort for this class of MRL elevator.
Energy saving with energy recover technology
- MRL gearless uses up to 50% less energy than traction drive and 70% less energy than hydraulic drive.
- 50% of the energy used by an elevator can be recovered by regenerative device.
- LED lights use 80% less energy and last up to 10 times longer than halogen lights.
ECL pre-wired control system with Power Recovery Drive
A further development of our control system is the pre-wired “Can” system, which greatly reduces site time and reduces the chances of wrong connections over the hard wired system.
The shaft wiring excluding the safety circuits are all pre-wired, as are the push buttons and indicators which all plug together and are easily marked to avoid problems. Each complete control system is tested with all the job specific external equipment connected and proved
The car is completely pre-wired with only the trailing cable to be inserted at either end.
Contact Axess2 For High Quality Traction Passenger Lifts
At Axess2 we pride ourselves on providing our customers with only the highest possible levels of customer service. We’re dedicated to meeting the exact requirements of all our clients and can advise you on the most suitable lift option for your needs. So With us, you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands.
If you would like more information about our state of the art traction lifts or any of our other products please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of our friendly team by giving us a call on 01200 405 005.