SILENS PRO REVOLUTION
A REVOLUTION IN MACHINE-ROOMLESS LIFTS
The Silens Pro Revolution® is a machine-roomless lift, with gearless permanent magnet traction which integrates the most sophisticated technologies available to ensure maximum safety, ride comfort, energy efficiency and the effective management of passenger traffic.
- Varispeed. Increases nominal speed up to 1.2m/s based on car load without increasing nominal consumption.
- SIRES. A new concept based on a PESSRAL device with 1mm precise shaft positioning and electronic overspeed governor.
- Lift cars, car operating panels and signals with avant-garde design.
- DTF technology. Increased comfort with reduced waiting times.
- Smartech car and landing displays. Real-time information for passengers.
- Electrical safety gear. Very short reaction time of the magnet release system ensures highest safety (low tripping speed).
- Eco-friendly. VDI 4707 A rated including as standard.
- Fast & straightforward installation. The Silens Pro Revolution®can be installed in under 100 hours.
- Plug and Play 2.0. Reduced installation time based on unique new features.
- IMEM App. Wireless interface thanks to the new state-of-the-art Ap
- Gearless machine: compact & energy efficient as well as easier to install due to its reduced weight.
- State-of-the-art electronic overspeed governor.
- The car platform, flooring, ceilings and sling arrangement make for a robust and hard-wearing product.
- The robust conventional under-slung sling arrangement allows for excellent ride quality. A modern electrically triggered safety gear replaces the traditional linkage bar mechanism whilst providing a lower tripping speed.
- The machined guide rails are of the highest quality and are delivered cut to size to suit the particular project.
- Automatic fire-rated doors, side or central opening are safe and reliable. Available in brushed stainless steel or epoxy finish.
- In-shaft safety devices (limit switches, absolute positioning, door zone magnets, final limits) are integrated into a LI-MAX Safe device.
EN81-20, EN81-50, EN81-70 Accessible code compliant
Depth Min 1200 mm/Max 1450 mm Width Min 950 mm/Max 1150 mm
400v Three Phase
Home Lift / Commercial Lift / Retail Lift
Existing, Pre built concrete block or steel structure
Minimum: 1050 mm · Maximum: 1550 mm
Minimum: 3400mm (Cabin height 2175mm) and 3500mm (Cabin height 2275mm)
Single / Through
Full selective, One touch, GSM diagnostics.
MODERN DESIGN - ALL TO THE CUSTOMER'S TASTE
The new range of design options specifically developed for the Silens Pro Revolution® caters for our customers’ most demanding tastes, right down to the last detail, both in terms of appearance and of function. The result is a relaxed user experience and the capacity to shine, whatever the architectural setting.
REVOLUTIONARY IN TECHNOLOGICAL TERMS
Silens Pro Revolution® is the first MRL lift that operates with the new ALEC sys-tem (Automatic Learning Elevator Control).
ALEC is a new technological concept based around the machine learning con-cept which gives the lift a new level of intelligence never seen before.
Brand-new technology that converts the Silens Pro Revolution® in to the first lift on the market that travels faster that it’s nominal speed.
SIRES (Shaft Intelligent Revolutionary Elevator System)
A concept based on a PESSRAL device with an electronically activated over-speed governor, electromechanical safe-ty gear and absolute positioning that guarantees maximum safety of passengers and allows automatic shaft learning, drastically reducing commissioning costs.
REVOLUTIONARY IN SIMPLIFYING LIFT ENGINEER TASKS
The ALEC system includes new features specifically designed for lift professionals:
New App designed by lift engineers for lift engineers to facilitate maintenance and technical support tasks.
Maximum simplicity thanks to the latest Plug and Play technology (pre-wired and pre-tested) as well as Quick Spin technology that instantly synchronises the gearless machine and drive removing expensive commissioning costs.
LIMAX – ABSOLUTE DETECTION OF THE CAR POSITION IN THE SHAFT
The concept is simple: A sensor mounted on the elevator car detects the current absolute car position using Hall sensors, which read the magnetic tape mounted in the shaft without any contact. The proven magnetic tape technology has considerable advantages over alternative measuring methods. By directly detecting the cabin position in the shaft, typical measurement errors caused by rope slip or dynamic rope effects (rope expansion) are avoided.
LIMAX SAFE – INTEGRATED SAFETY
To satisfy functional safety requirements, the LIMAX absolute car position measurement sensors are fully redundant and thus can be used for safety-relevant applications up to SIL3. Therefore, safety-relevant switching and control functions that depend on the position and the speed of the car can be implemented in the software.
The safety-relevant functions include:
- end terminal speed limiting
- end limit and inspection end limit switch function
- door-overbridging and premature opening of doors when entering the floor
- protection against unintended car movement with open doors
- triggering of safety gear at overspeed
With LIMAX shaft information and safety systems, a considerable number of existing mechanical components and subsystems in the shaft can be dispensed with. The installation, cabling and adjustment of various switches and light barriers are no longer necessary. Maintenance and troubleshooting are also simplified. Click here for video
REVOLUTIONARY IN ITS ENERGY-EFFICIENCY
Our Silens Pro Revolution® lifts have been awarded the maximum possible en-ergy-efficiency ratings according to the VDI 4707 and ISO 25745-2 standard.
- The incorporation of Varispeed and the Direct Ap-proach System.
- The gearless drive unit significantly lowers energy consumption and does not require lubricants.
- Stand-by mode is activated whenever the lift is not in use.
- Energy-efficient lighting with LED spotlights.
- Designed and built in compliance with ISO 14001, the international standard which sets the basis for an effective environmental management system.
VARISPEED: FASTER TRAVEL FOR OPTIMUM TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT.
For the first time as a standard feature, the Silens Pro Revolution® incorporates innovative Varispeed technology that allows the lift to travel faster, cut passengers’ travel and waiting times and increase the building’s lift traffic capacity.
When the weight of the lift car and counterweight are well balanced, depending on the number of passengers inside the lift car, the gearless ma-chine may not require all of its power to move the lift at nominal speed. This unused power al-lows the lift to travel faster.