PASSENGER LIFT INSTALLATION
LIFT INSTALLATION AT RIVER ISLAND FLAGSHIP STORE
AXESS 2 INSTALL A NEW 8 PERSON SCENIC PASSENGER LIFT AS PART OF THE £5M STORE REFURBISHMENT ON CHURCH ST, LIVERPOOL.
The lift services all the existing trading floors as well as the new basement floor and store room facilities.
Construction of the lift project started back in April when our engineering team arrived on site and installed the bespoke steel lift structure. Contractors then integrated our structure into their staircase framework and wall assembly, which was later tiled to match the store decor and theme. Our engineers returned to site and completed the installation.
The lift featured a large modern cabin with glass viewing windows positioned at each side and stainless steel and glass centre opening doors completed the contemporary look. Situated and fixed around the lift shaft in the basement was a bespoke fire protection glass screen system.
- Lift Type: MRL VVVF (EN81-1 compliant)
- Load: Eight person or 630 kgs
- Speed : 1.0 m/s
- Travel : 14.275 metres
- Stops: Four
- Control system: Down collective
- Lift Motor details : 5 h.p.
- Guide rails: T90
- Lift shaft size: 2000mm wide x 2090mm deep
- Headroom: 3733mm
- Pit : 1400mm
- Landing door: Centre opening
- Door finish: Glass with stainless steel frame (Fire Rated)
- Car door type: Fully automatic, with smoke fillets
- Car door finish : Glass with stainless steel frame
- Lift car size : 1100mm width x 1400mm deep x 2200mm high
- Structure : Steel Structure with stand off glass fixings