Great news! following continued growth, a new opening has become available for a Northern based lift installation & service engineer.
Within the remit of the role you would be working alongside the existing team responsible for the installation, maintenance, and servicing of lifting equipment including passenger lifts and platform lifts within commercial and domestic properties across the UK.
This role would be suitable for engineers with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. NVQ qualifications in lift engineering would be an advantage but not essential. Full NVQ training will be provided.
- Good communicator at all levels within the organisation and especially with the client interface
- Ability to work unsupervised and provide documentation to the highest standard
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver good competencies and core behaviours
- A self-starter who displays a good use of their own initiative
- A good team player with a flexible attitude and enthusiasm for their work
- Essentially an analytical thinker and problem solver who has a strong focus on attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- A valid UK driving Licence is a requirement
What Axess 2 offer you:
- An informal work atmosphere in a challenging and national environment.
- A good salary and excellent secondary benefits.
- We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.