- Travel height up to 13m
- 6 landings
- Accessible for mobility scooters, wheelchairs and baby strollers
- Including a steel or (optional) glass shaft; panoramic lift with glass panels on all four sides
- Large push buttons, easy to operate
- No extensive builders work required
- 50 mm pit depth or a ramp Integrated machine room
- Easy and quick installation within 2-3 days
- Delivered in small packages for easy transport through narrow passages
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Designed for existing and new buildings
- Doors are equipped with an integrated self-closing feature, opening position 90*
- Lift doors with panoramic glass available
- LED-lighting, alarm and handrail on the control panel
- Overload detection
- Safety edges
INTRODUCING THE QUBE HOME LIFT, THE SMALLEST MOST COMPACT HOME LIFT ON THE MARKET.
The is has been designed to fit as efficiently as possible into homes with little or limited space. A wide range of internal and external finishes ensure the lift will blend seamlessly into any environment. With a lift travel height of up to 13 metres the Qube home lift can take you in comfort a up a small step rise or several stories.
The Qube lift is extremely compact thanks to its smart and innovative design. The smallest home lift takes up little more space than a conventional wardrobe, and even the larger ones probably take up less than you imagine. Which is good news for you, because of course there’s no need for major work or a lot of extra space to make room for a lift in your home.
Three Qube Home Lift Models are available: