THE HIGH PERFORMANCE GOODS ONLY LIFT
BOXlift© is a goods lift of up to 2000kg rated load, specially designed for use in buildings with high turnover and movement of goods between floors – such as shopping centres, department stores, hypermarkets and industrial installations…
BOXlift© is a sophisticated and reliable high-performance machine, far superior to the standard platforms and goods lifts on offer.
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS AVAILABLE
BOXlift is available with load capacities of 500, 1000, 1500 or 2000kg, with a full range of lift car configurations available for each model. Over and above our wide-ranging selection of standard solutions, we can also design the exact made-to-measure BOXlift which you and your business need, adapting it to your precise specifications.
FLEXIBLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD INSTALLATION
BOXlift installation is designed to cause the minimum disruption to the day-to-day operation of your business, and does not require messy on-site building work. BOXlift requires no extra space at all for its installation. No major construction work is necessary inside your building: the BOXlift comes with its own freestanding modular structure, fully capable of bearing the weight of the whole system.
NO MACHINE ROOM, NO PIT AND NO SHAFT HEADROOM
BOXlift requires no machine room, no shaft headroom and no pit – everything needed for its effective operation is housed within its freestanding structure, including a 100mm shaft pit.
DURABILITY AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
BOXlift is a long-lasting installation designed to work intensively, reliably and efficiently over many years. It is a robust goods lift, equipped with sturdy and hard-wearing lift cars which guarantee the safe transport of goods. Many different options are available to adapt each BOXlift to your particular needs: in-car buffer rails and kick plates, hard-wearing floor finishes in aluminium or steel chequer plate, manual shutter gates, picket gates…
BOXlift installation is very fast: just ten weeks after signing the order, your BOXlift will be in place and ready to start work.
BOXlift will reduce your operating costs: its energy consumption is significantly lower than that of conventional lift platforms.
SIMPLE AND SAFE TO USE
Transporting goods with BOXlift is very straightforward and completely safe for the operative.
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
Width - from 1000mm to 2000mm in 100mm increments, Depth - from 1000mm to 2000mm in 100mm increments
3-phase 380-400-415 Vac
Unattended Goods Only
Freestanding modular structure. RAL 9005 Black. Anchoring the structure to each floor is recommended.
The standard package is supplied with a 100mm pit incorporated into the structure
Lift car internal height + 700mm (1800, 1900, 2000, 2100, 2200mm)
Single or open through at 180º
APB call and send lift control system from landings
- Rated Load - 500, 1000, 1500, 2000kg
- Speed - 0.15m/s
- Drive system geared traction machine – VVVF speed regulator
- Power supply 3-phase 380-400-415 Vac – 3-phase 380-400-415 Vac
- Installation – Freestanding modular structure. RAL 9005 Black. Anchoring the structure to each floor is recommended.
- Lift car – Built in steel plate, finished in RAL 7032 Beige, Floor finish in steel plate, coated in RAL 7032 Beige, Direct fluorescent lighting. Other finishes available upon request.
- Entrance configuration – Single or open through at 180º
- Landing doors – Manual single or double hinged with window. Finished in epoxy painted steel. RAL 9005 Black. UNE EN 81-58:2004 E120
- Lift car door – The standard model is supplied without car doors
- Height of structure – Max. 12m
- Travel – Max. 9m
- Number of levels – Max. 4 levels
- Guides length – 5m
- Minimum travel between floors with same entrance – 2150mm (1800 car height + 350mm)
- Minimum travel between floors with different entrance (0 and 180) – 350mm
- Minimum headroom – Lift car internal height + 700mm
- Minimum structure headroom – Lift car internal height + 600mm
- Pit – The standard package is supplied with a 100mm pit incorporated into the structure
- Traction – Gearbox with 1 brake
- Control system – APB call and send lift control system from landings
- Landing operating panel – Push buttons with led, Emergency stop push button
- Shaft lighting Direct – Fluorescent lighting
- Lift car internal height – 1800, 1900, 2000, 2100, 2200mm
- Lift car width – From 1000mm to 2000mm in 100mm increments
- Lift car depth – From 1000mm to 2000mm in 100mm increments
- Minimum necessary lift shaft width – Lift car width + 470mm
- Minimum necessary lift shaft depth – Lift car depth + 180mm