- It can be installed with ultra-low headroom and pit clearance.
- Allows single, double 90º or 180º and triple access.
- It incorporates a gearless motor which is silent, environmentally friendly, compact and light, designed to occupy the smallest possible space inside a shaft.
- Very low energy consumption.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Specific installation tools available on request.
- Equipped as standard with the Direct Approach to Floor, giving the lift unbeatable travel comfort.
- Meets the new standards EN81-20 and EN81-50.
- Made in Europe. 100% designed and manufactured by IMEM Lifts
We offer a wide range of solutions for adapting our lifts to shaft spaces with reduced shallow headroom, pit or unusual dimensions following the EN81-21 regulation.
- One of our best selling products is the MRL gearless lift for reduced dimensions: The Silens-Pro Compact®. This is the ideal solution for existing buildings with limited space available for lift installation. This product is available in a wide range of load capacities and is perfectly suited to handling traffic conditions in the vast majority of existing buildings. It can also be installed in spaces with very limited available pit depth (350mm minimum, in full compliance with the EN 81-21 standard) and headroom clearance space (a minimum of 2650mm in accordance with EN 81-21). All the advantages of a state-of-the-art MRL gearless lift comfortably fitted into a highly compact product.