With a passion for lift design and engineering excellence spanning back over 10 years, Axess 2 is a fast-paced, exciting and inspirational place to work.
From Marketing, Sales, Operations to Installation and Servicing- there are lots of different roles at Axess 2, with many of them being based at our headquarters at Clitheroe, in the heart of the picturesque Ribble Valley.
With a passion for innovation and a desire to maintain our position at the forefront of the lift industry, there are many exciting challenges for the staff at Axess 2.
If you feel you have something to offer, then please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org stating how you could help us develop further.
Sales & Marketing Assisstant
Sales & Marketing Assisstant
We are looking for a skilled Sales & Marketing Assistant to support our Sales and Marketing teams. Applicants need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
You must have previous sales and marketing experience, be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on a range of tasks that range from sales enquiries, website updates, social media, email marketing, events and reception experience, data entry, research, and reporting.
- Strong personality
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a team as well as on their own
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, PPT
- Strong social media experience with social media applications including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Love coming to work with full of ideas
- Be well presented, reliable and with a positive team and work ethic
- Customer information data entry to the CRM system
- Managing supplier contact information from Sales teams
- Sales team diary management
- Sales team activity reporting, ensuring visit and activity reports are recorded in the CRM system
- Forecast management, Monthly, quarterly and annually collating recording and report generation of the sales team forecast
- Customer facing telephone sales support.
- Setting up and maintaining general sales system filing.
- Working with Marketing to run sales campaigns and mailers
- Assist with the updating of the company website
- Continued support with the company’s social media accounts.
Applications with full CV’s should be emailed to email@example.com before 27th November 2015.
Lift Engineer's Assistant
Lift Engineer’s Assistant
We are offering an excellent opportunity for an individual to become one half of a two person lift installation team. This position is open to someone who’s keen to progress, develop and learn new skills, whilst supporting the lead engineer.
- Assist with the installation of Lifts
- Support the experienced Lift Engineer
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn new skills on site and off site, aiming towards an NVQ.qualification.
- Understand installation manuals, engineering drawings and electrical schematics
- Assist with maintenance visits and make repairs
- Demonstrate new equipment to clients
- Have a valid CSCS Card (not essential, training can be arranged)
- Full clean driving Licence
- Ability to work at heights
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Adherence to health and safety legislation
- Experience of working in construction
- Familiar with hand/power tools
- Happy working away from home regularly throughout the UK and out of hours
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Determined and self-motivated
- Energetic, enthusiastic and innovative
- Team player
- Effective listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Customer focus