With a passion for lift design and engineering excellence spanning back over 10 years, Axess 2 is a fast-paced, exciting and inspirational place to work.
From Marketing, Sales, Operations to Installation and Servicing- there are lots of different roles at Axess 2, with many of them being based at our headquarters at Clitheroe, in the heart of the picturesque Ribble Valley.
With a passion for innovation and a desire to maintain our position at the forefront of the lift industry, there are many exciting challenges for the staff at Axess 2.
If you feel you have something to offer, then please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org stating how you could help us develop further.
We are currently recruiting Lift Engineers for installations, service and repair work of various types of lifts within both the North and South of the UK. You will have previous experience within this field, and will be able to demonstrate your abilities to the highest professional standard.
As regards your current role, you will be over-achieving in every aspect of your day to day duties, and are capable to working under your own initiative and think outside the box, you should be well adaptive with tracing faults and reading wiring schematics and are looking to take the next step within your career. This role reports directly to the Projects department.
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU WILL–
- have 5 or more years’ total experience working in the lift industry
- be skilled with a wide range of lift equipment and manufacturers
- have experience working as a field service and call out engineer within the last 5 years
- have industry relevant training listed on your CV (NVQ 3, J MODULES or Equivalent, CSCS)
- have lengths of tenure in previous positions greater than 3 years
- be customer focused and confident in your skills and be a confident communicator
- Relevant experience working as a lift field engineer such that you could hit the ground running and not require any additional training to start,
- Experience working as a lift engineer, and have experience working as a service and call out engineer within the last 3 years
- A valid UK driving licence
- CRB check
- Happy working away from home regularly throughout the UK and out of hours
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Determined and self-motivated
- Energetic, enthusiastic and innovative
- Team player
- Effective listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Customer focus